Tuesday, March 26, 2013

My new catalog..


My Transfer Catalog is here!!

Here you can see all my transfer pictures I have made
and been using to decorate my bowls.
And now I am also working on step by step instruction
 (an e-seminar) for you, to learn how to make
your bowls look "vintage" like mine,
 i.e. if you are interested!? 

But of course some of you already know how to use them so if
you are interested in buying my pictures you can send me an
email : whendecorating@gmail.com as my web-shop is not ready yet!






Thank you for stopping by.
auskula

2 comments:

  1. HI!! LOVE THE BLOG AND YOUR CATALOGUE OF TRANSFERS! WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU DID A TUTORIAL ON THE TRANSFERS! BY THE WAY: I'M AFTER SOME TRANSFERS I CAN USE TO TRANSFORM SOME UGLY OLD TILES WITH AROUND OUR FIREPLACE....DO YOU THINK YOURS WOULD BE ANY GOOD FOR THIS PURPOSE? WHAT ARE YOUR EST PRICES? i KNOW A LOT OF PEOPLE THAT WOULD LOVE YOUR TRANSFERS, CAN I PLEASE LINK TO YOU FROM MY BLOG??
    WHAT ANCHOR TEXT WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO USE FOR THE LINK?
    SINCERELY, JUNE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi June...
    Nice hearing from you ;)
    I am working on the tutorial for the transfers, and also opening a web-shop to sell them, hopefully it will all be ready in end of april!!.
    The transfers are to be baked in own (170°C ) so maybe not possible for you to use on your tiles (as they are already on the wall)
    ( ...I have also used water based varnish as top layer on them, if put on things that can not be baked in owen??)
    You can simply link to my blog post here until my web-shop is open..( my shop when ready: www.whendecorating.com)
    Thank you so much,
    auskula

    You can always send me email on whendecorating@gmail.com i.e. if you like to have more informations about this ;)




    ReplyDelete