Tuesday, May 14, 2013

tutorial...


FINALLY IT IS READY!!! 



My TRANSFER-TUTORIAL, hope you like it :) 




....and here you can see my picture-catalog



                                           

But unfortunately my web-shop is still not ready, so if you can't wait ;) (just few more weeks now) you can always order your pictures by sending me an email at :  whendecorating@gmail.com 

                                           
Thank you for stopping by.
                     
audur skula

p.s. I'm already working on a new picture-catalog, and this time with 
blue-transfer-pictures only :) 

3 comments:

  1. Glæsilegt hjá þér ... flottir bæklingar sem þú hefur búið til með ISSUU ég þarf að prófa þetta ISSUU :)gaman gaman..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for posting this useful information.

    MDF Boards

    ReplyDelete