Sunday, January 26, 2014

this made me so happy!!!

Malena (a great blogger ) just made this beautiful, romantic video 
where she is using our Kalklitir in her new home.

If you are interested in reading her blog-post about Kalklitir (or just seeing the beautiful pictures;),
you will find it here.. 

Thank you dear Malena.


  1. Beautiful video!

    We painted our kitchen walls with Doloriet ( ) - and now I'm working wit our living room, wide stripes with Ivory and my own tint on top of old fashioned rag paper. I absolutely enjoy working with this paint!

    1. thank you, so nice hearing from you,
      I love your pictures and I pinned two of them to our pinterest board!!
      ( ) ..hope it's ok with you ?

  2. The Decorator in High Wycombe from Arc Deco decorators give the furniture a perfect finish by cleaning it with certain liquids or solutions.

    Feel Free try to visit!!